23 dic 2010

Season's greetings!


I admit it. I have neglected this blog for far too long. But I have to be sincere. I have never be completely satisfied with its appearance, its posts and its projects. I wasn't ready to cuddle it and let it grow, even if it is better to say let me, my inspiration and my crafty skills grow.
So, while oil season was running very fast and I was picking olives, bottling oil, sell at a fair and prepared hundreds of Christmas orders I have meditated over this little adventure.
I meditated, meditated and meditated again.
I love this blog but things got to change. Things have to change in myself, in the way I expect this blog to help me release my creativity.
2011 will be an exciting year, there's a lot going on and I really want to share everything with you all. The New Year will find this blog a little better in its aspect and with more contents and projects. It's one of my resolutions!
For the moment... I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May Santa fulfill all your desires.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Looking forward to next year's posts. Merry Christmas! (Is it Buon Natale in Italian??)

Anonimo ha detto...

Looking forward to next year's posts. Merry Christmas! (Is it Buon Natale in Italian??)