16 set 2010

Print is not dead.

And I cannot agree more. Altough I love blogland and all the amazing girls inspiring me every day through their blogs, there is something in a magazine that gives me a familiar feeling. The printed page has a vintage vibe and you can carry it everywhere. I love to curl in my bed, at night, and read, when the house is asleep and the only light on is on my bedtable.
That's why I can't be happier to welcome Anthology, a new décor magazine, which, I hope, will replace in my heart the long lost Domino.
The only thing that makes me sad is that I live in Italy and it will take some time for me to find it... how I wish I were in the US right now....
Check out their video, it's awesome!!!!

Print Is Not Dead from Anthology Magazine on Vimeo.

1 commento:

Brianna Renee ha detto...

looks like a wonderful magazine! hey since you want to be in the US right now, where i live, and i want to be in italy, we should trade places! haha : )